The Administration and Human Resources Department undertakes all matters that borders on general administration at the Bureau. The department handles the following responsibilities:
- Supervises Human Capital Development
- Undertakes Training Program and Capacity Building for Staff
- Preparation of Statutory and periodic reports, submission and correspondence
- Coordinates Personnel and Staff Welfare Matters
- Advises the Civil Service Commission in respect of Appointments. Leave, Promotion , Confirmation , Discipline and Retirement of Staff of the Bureau
- Coordinate Office Renovation in Lands Bureau
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Permanent Secretary.