DIRECTORATE OF FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS.
The Accounts Directorate of the Bureau undertakes the followings.
- Ensure safe – keeping of all funds of the Bureau
- Ensure proper recording of all Accounting records on all transactions emanating from other Directorates of the Bureau.
- Handles all Bank related transactions for the Bureau.
- Processes and disburses funds to employees of the Bureau and third parties having claim on it.
- Opens and Processes Variation Cards for the Bureau employees.
- Pays monthly salaries for the employees of the Bureau
- Updates all record books of the Bureau
- Renders report(s) to third parties in the prescribed form and on timely basis
- Opens and maintains appropriate Cash Books
- Ensures thorough reconciliation and prepares due Bank Statements
- Advises Management on financial matters
- Ensures proper monitoring and accounting of revenue
- Complies and defends the yearly budget proposals and ensures effective budgetary control by matching budgeted figures with actual expenditure or revenue.
TYPES OF REVENUE COLLECTED IN LAND REGISTRY.
|2||CERTIFIED TRUE COPY||5,625.00|
|3||SURVEY PLAN FOR C.T. C OF DEED
FOR C. T. C OF TITLE
|4||WITHDRAWAL OF CAUTION||13,500.00|
|7||DEED OF RECTIFICATION||18,750.00|
|8||MEMORANDUM OF LOSS||18,750.00|
|9||DEED OF SURRENDER||18,750.00|
|11||RELEASE OF MORTGAGE||18,750.00|
|12||DEED OF ASSENT||37,500.00|
|14||CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP||37,500.00|
|19||DEED OF ASSIGNMENT||3%|
|22||CERTIFICATE OF PURCHASE||3%|
MODE OF PAYMENT.
Payment Advice to be obtained from the Revenue Office for PID Number generation after which payment is effected in the Bank and receipt collected immediately.
TYPES OF REVENUE COLLECTED IN LAND SERVICES
- FORM 1C N1, 500.00
- ENDORSEMENT N3, 000.00
- CHARTING N7, 500.00
- OTHER FEES (Consent, NIC etc) based on percentage of value of property.
MODE OF PAYMENT.
Obtain PaymentAdvise from the Revenue Office for PID Number generation and appropriate Code and pay to any Government accredited Bank for instant issuance of receipt.
- GENERAL N5, 000.00
- COMMERCIAL N20, 000.00
- PRIME N10, 000.00
- REGULARISATION N5, 000.00
- REGULARISATION (COMMERCIAL) N10, 000.00
- C of O (GENERAL) N5, 000.00
- OBJECTION FORM N20, 000.00
- PRIVATE ESTATE DEVELOPER N20, 000.00
MODE OF PAYMENT
Collect Payment Advice from the Revenue Office for PID Number generation. Pay to any Government accredited Bank and obtain receipt instantly and thereafter collect form at the Revenue Office.
PAYMENT FOR ALLOCATION OF LAND
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Obtain appropriate bank drafts
- Endorse photocopy of Allocation Letter with the Scheme Officer
- Obtain Payment Advice for PID Number generation
- Pay into Banks NOTED ON THE PAYMENT ADVICE
- Obtain receipts instantly from the Bank
- Proceeds to service point for lodgment of receipts
APPLICATION CODE REVENUE CODE AGENCY CODE
LAND CHARGES 404002 4520000
REGISTRATION & CONVEYANCE 0008388 4520000
APPLICATION FORMS 4040087 4520000
PUBLICATION 4040003 4520000
CAPITAL CONTRIBUTION 4530002 4520000
GROUND RENT 4040002 4520000
- Capital Contribution on Prime Land Allocation is payable to New Towns Development Authority (NTDA).
- All enquiries on Payment should be made at the Accounts Directorate “Revenue Section” Lands Bureau. Applicants are advised to collect Payment Advice from the Revenue Section before making any Payment to avoid payment into the wrong Agency and/ or Revenue Code.
LIST OF LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT APPROVED BANKS.
- ACCESS BANK PLC
- FIDELITY BANK PLC
- IBTC CHARTERED BANK PLC.
- ECOBANK NIG. PLC.
- UNITY BANK PLC.
- FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK PLC.
- FIRST BANK PLC.
- GUARANTEE TRUST BANK PLC.
- SKYE BANK PLC.
- STERLING BANK PLC.
- UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC.
- ZENITH BANK PLC.
- HERITAGE BANK PLC
- WEMA BANK PLC
- UNION BANK PLC